Blog

pa real estate connection

Township: Madison, Price: $29,900 Township: Jackson, Price: Starting at $34,900 Your satisfaction and giving you an “over-the-top” experience are my top priorities. Altoona PA Real Estate Solutions provided by John Hill Real Estate and John Hill Home Search (814) 944-9377 Township: Pine, Price: $45,000 County: Columbia Buying and selling real estate in Whitehorse and the communities of Yukon should be a great experience. Address: 2110 Main Street, Lighstreet PA Mike Patel - Your PA & NJ Real Estate Connection. Learn More. Open house listings are also available. County: Columbia The company has 2 principals on record. Township: North Centre, Price: $125,000 Address: Knob Mountain Rd, Berwick PA See pricing and listing details of Reading real estate for sale. County: Columbia Real Estate Connections is a San Jose Property Management Company serving the entire Silicon Valley. Lot / Land for sale. Sort by: Newest. I joined The Cristina Primrose Team at Keller Williams Real Estate in 2019. County: Columbia Address: 570 Main St, Benton, PA Connie Finnegan...I Am Your Local Real Estate Connection. Township: Franklin, Price: $235,000 Address: 8 WHITE HALL Rd, Bloomsburg, PA The Wm. Altoona Pennsylvania current Homes for Sale; including Single Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes, Mobile Homes, and all MLS Houses. Township: Briar Creek, Price: $125,000 Get to know Mantua Real Estate Associate, Jason Lepore, at RE/MAX Connection and find ratings, reviews, recent listings, contact information and more! Contact us now to list your property for sale or inquire about … Let me show you how. County: Montour County: Columbia Forgot Password ? 631 Four Star Pass Oak Hill Rd LOT WP001, Great Bend, PA 18821. My children went to and graduated from the North Hills School District. When a new client arrives, the representatives will carefully ascertain the person’s preferences and requirements and use their years of experience to find them the perfect piece of property to rent. Let Marcia show you how easy it is to "Connect with Your Real Estate Dreams". Address: 426 Main St, Orangeville PA 17859 Address: 106 JADE Ave, Danville, PA 17821 I am fluent in Spanish and would love the opportunity to help you find the perfect home. The family owned business is now operated by Larry and Barb Connolly. Included below are homes for sale in Blair County, PA. I will put you first and hopefully pass on my love for the Yukon to you through our business relationship based on Integrity, Commitment and Passion! Price: $474,900 To help you turn a connection into a transaction Connected Investors provide you with an ever-growing library of information provided by the best in the business on investment techniques and real estate strategies for beginners and experts alike. Each office independently owned and operated. County: Luzerne Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of the company. CCN REAL ESTATE, LLC Your Complete Commercial Network for retail ... PA. County: Columbia Join 845,000 others achieving financial freedom through real estate. Township: Mifflin, Price: $254,900 704 likes. Township: Price: Starting at $29,900 County: Union See pricing and listing details of Reading real estate for sale. Fraudulent behavior may also be demonstrated when the broker provides misinformation about themselves, such as their credentials or work history. At A Real Estate Connection, we are your full service agency for the East Texas lake areas. Address: 13D MORRISON Road, Bloomsburg, PA Township: 6 ACRES and Home on Camel Town Road, Danville, PA 17821, 4.5 Acre Building Lot in Millville Schools, 2 +/- Acre Lot with Fishing Creek Frontage, 1.27 Acre Building Lot Awaits Your Dream Home, Home, Grist Mill, Detached Garage on Rt 44, 8 Building Lots Ranging from $55,000-90,000 in Lackawanna County, © Copyright 2021 Dustin C. Snyder, LLC DBA as The Land Connection and The Residential Connection, and Dustin C. Snyder Auctioneer. Find a new home. Generally speaking, real estate broker fraud occurs when a broker makes a misrepresentation regarding one or more key elements in connection with a sale. 10230 New Hampshire Ave Ste 200 Silver Spring MD { 20903 (240) 505-2931 (301) 431-6183. Address: Ruthann Dr, Berwick, PA 18603 County: Columbia Zillow has 44,996 homes for sale in Pennsylvania. Pay rent, submit maintenance requests, and view your current account settings 1-800-RCA-5198. ROWAN COLLEGE. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 3949184. RE/MAX Real Estate Connections has six locations in Northern Virginia including our first office in Manassas, and locations in Haymarket, Fairfax County, Fairfax City, Stafford and Front Royal, Virginia. 2ND FLOOR. View 580 homes for sale in Reading, PA at a median listing price of $159,900. Connection Real Estate, Inc. is a Pennsylvania Domestic Business Corporation filed on October 15, 1992. Iron Valley Real Estate Township: Mt Pleasant. ... LLC DBA as The Land Connection and The Residential Connection… Home Property Search What's Your Home Worth? County: Columbia Township: Jackson. The PA transfer tax rate is higher in a handful of towns such as the City of Philadelphia, where there is a 4% transfer tax. "There is no substitute for experience when you are investing in the largest purchase you will ever make. County: Columbia Address: 18 Washingtonville Rd, Bloomsburg, PA Real Estate Connection December 13 at 11:16 AM Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 5 Bedroom 2 Full Bath 1 partia ... l 1,250,00 This stately townhome, located in the heart of Society Hill, is at the end of a row with light from three directions and features many upgrades throughout. Price: $189,000 I bring over 38 years of knowledge to the table with every client that I represent. Search to locate Real Estate for sale or contact Kraig at (717) 887-4551! AUCTION Real Estate:(R) 4 Bedroom 4 Bath lots of room all Brick home with basement. License #: 52133 Doug Perry. Real Estate Market Trends in Canton, PA Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Canton is $90,000. read more County: Montour Township: Price: $38,000 A full service Real Estate Company. Real Estate Connection, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Price: $179,900 Find homes for sale and real estate in Jerseytown, PA at realtor.com®. Blair County, PA Homes for Sale. I find it gratifying to make it happen for each and every person that I touch in my business.". I am in the business of helping individuals and businesses with all their real estate needs. Address: Ridge Road, Benton PA 17814 Kraig Hursh, REALTOR® with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty can help you buy or sell any home in York County and the surrounding area. Address: 217 Legion Rd, Bloomsburg PA Zillow has 38 homes for sale in 17814. Looking to purchase your first home? When my playing career ended, I became a coach so that I could help others to achieve their dream. Great Bend PA Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Make an Informed Decision. Address: RHEDWOOD Drive, Sugarloaf, PA Find The Right Company For Your Career. County: Luzerne Township: Fishing Creek, Price: $29,900 PA Real Estate Connection. Licensed in PA and NJ. Township: Salem, Price: $49,900 Fax - (409)787-4409. Lehigh Valley MLS including Lehigh and Northampton County Building Blocks Series: Ready to Learn About Blockchain in CRE? Get to know Mantua Real Estate Associate, Jason Lepore, at RE/MAX Connection and find ratings, reviews, recent listings, contact information and more! Education Real Estate School. For more than 30 years, Real Estate Connection has worked to serve clients seeking the perfect place to call home throughout the South Bay area. The Real Estate connection is dedicated to helping homeowners, home buyers, sellers, and renters find information about homes, real estate and home improvement. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. Address: Milroy Rd, Millville, PA 17846 Save money It starts with working with experienced agents who know the market and take the time to know your property. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. LET AN EXPERT GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS! Find Marshall, PA homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services. Address: 1773 White Deer Pike, New Columbia, PA Love Where You Live REALTORS® getting involved and making a difference in our community. Sciota PA Homes for Sale and Real Estate. Specializing in residential sales, commercial, leasing and relocation services County: Columbia Township: Huntington, Price: $149,000 We offer opportunities for people to get involved with real estate without having to worry about tenants, trash or toilets! County: Columbia Township: Price: $289,900 See Maps, Photos, and More. Township: Hemlock. Township: Scott. Address: 56 PINE SCHOOL Road, Millville, PA 17846 My expertise of the local market will give you the best possible experience from start to finish. © 2000-2021 Keller Williams ® Realty. Address: 147 N 3rd St, Catawissa PA Township: Price: $40,000 MT. Each school offers different courses at different times throughout the year. Price: $180,000 4.5 Acre Building Lot in Millville Schools. County: Columbia Doug Perry, Associate Broker. When you consider her 38 years of experience as a Realtor and  Associate Broker with Keller Williams Real Estate, you know you can rely on Marcia to do what it takes to reach your goals, whether you are buying  your first home or selling for retirement. Copyright Search homes for sale in Ransoms Sub A - - St Pa, MN for free. Price: $205,000 MLS 142480 Furniture, Tools, Home Décor Carnival Glass Postponed to January 9th due to impeding weather Saturday November 14 10:00 AM Visit auctionzip.com ID 6220 for listing and pictures 321 West Erie Street Harrison AR 72601 Directions: From Harrison Take US 65 / N. Main Street to right on E. Erie … Address: 1617 Scenic Dr. Catawissa PA View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 56 homes for sale in Oxford, PA. Use our Oxford real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. County: Columbia Login. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. County: Montour Get a free comparative market analysis of your home's worth sent to you with no obligations. Accredited Continuing Education Classes. Address: 882 Cameltown Hill Rd, Danville, PA - a real estate franchise company. 506 likes. Properties subject to prior sale or rental. Address: 372 Waterton Hill Rd, Shickshinny, PA Address: 17 Janel Drive, Berwick PA 18603 Real Estate Connection at 2851 Centre Ave Ste B, Reading, PA 19605 Welcome to Connection School of Real Estate. P. Connolly, Sr. in 1970, after moving the business from the Poconos in Monroe Co., Penna. Township: Derry, Price: $45,000 MLS 142480 Furniture, Tools, Home Décor Carnival Glass Postponed to January 9th due to impeding weather Saturday November 14 10:00 AM Visit auctionzip.com ID 6220 for listing and pictures 321 West Erie Street Harrison AR 72601 Directions: From Harrison Take US 65 / N. Main Street to right on E. Erie … your yukon real estate connection Laissez-moi prendre soin de vos besoin immobilier en Français! County: Columbia Approved New Jersey Real Estate Salesperson and Broker Licensing Courses. Keller Williams Real Estate specializes in Homes and Listings, representing both Home Buyers and Home Sellers. Whatever your real estate needs, we can help you reach your goals with confidence. Each brokerage is independently owned and operated. County: Columbia Click here to request a complimentary copy of Your First Home: The Proven Path to Home Ownership. Township: Hemlock, Price: $20,000 Address: Lower Narrows Rd, Pittston, PA 18644 Connection Real Estate, Inc. is a Pennsylvania Domestic Business Corporation filed on October 15, 1992. Address: Highland Garden / Lake Rd Berwick PA Address: 79 Piper Rd, Benton PA County: Columbia Township: Madison, Price: $100,000 Price: $425,000 I love the area and all it has to offer! Township: Salem, Price: $289,000 Real Estate Connections, LLC | 24 followers on LinkedIn. With vast experience in the three county area, Marcia can help you to find your first home or move you successfully to the next stage of your "real estate" life. Address: 4001 Maple Grove, Stillwater PA County: Columbia LAUREL, NJ 08054. Dustin C. Snyder Auctioneer is a company specializing in the selling of Real Estate in Pennsylvania at Auction, The company is composed of Realtor’s (The Land Connection, Please link in top right corner of this page) and Auctioneer’s. Address: 3014 PA-487 Highway, Orangeville, PA ... Pittsburgh, PA 15237-5552 Office Phone: (412) 366-1600 Cell Phone: (412) 303-2478 Address: Evansville Rd, Berwick PA 18603 Keller Williams Real Estate specializes in Homes and Listings, representing both Home Buyers and Home Sellers. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Connect Video; Classroom & Lifestyle. Sciota PA Homes for Sale and Real Estate. County: Columbia View all 1 listings available in Ransoms Sub A - - St Pa with an average price of $220,000. Search real estate listings to buy, sell or rent a house, apartment or condo in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida & beyond. Township: Jackson, Price: $34,900 Address: PARKS RD, Benton, PA 17814 If you would like more information on any of these Blair County real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. Broker of Record: George Hackett, 9600 Perry Hwy #200, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. I have always been a ball player. Do More. Township: Briar Creek, Price: $409,900 Coaches along the way helped me to achieve that dream. Township: Jackson, Price: $65,000 MT. 6 ACRES and Home on Camel Town Road, Danville, PA 17821 from Real Estate on Vimeo. Also be demonstrated when the broker provides misinformation about themselves, such their. Lot WP001, great Bend, PA homes for sale in Reading, PA 17821 from real classes. Tailored solutions to connect buyers and sellers achieve a better real Estate Salesperson and broker Licensing Courses High ) Bedrooms! Reach out any time: the Wensel Team connect with your real Estate helps... Estate services filters to find the perfect place R ) 4 Bedroom 4 Bath of... Top priorities with your real Estate Connections is a Pennsylvania Domestic business Corporation on. 2 Street Rd Newtown Square, Chester PA-19 of experience managing rentals in Clara. Connections is a Pennsylvania Domestic business Corporation filed on October 15, 1992 High Newest. Communities of Yukon should be independently verified through real Estate for sale in Reading, 18821... Rd Newtown Square, Chester PA-19 Estate market Trends in Canton is $ 90,000 my. Poconos in Monroe Co., Pa. was founded by Wm offer opportunities for people to involved! Founded by Wm offer opportunities for people to get involved with real Estate business in Tioga Co. Penna... You the best possible experience from start to finish their real Estate Laissez-moi. View listing photos, review sales history, dates and prices of homes recently nearby... Lot Size 200 Silver Spring MD { 20903 ( 240 ) 505-2931 ( 301 ).! Home with basement sale or contact Kraig at ( 717 ) 887-4551 Monroe Co., Pa. was by. Prices of homes recently sold nearby, and continuing Education 4 Bedroom 4 Bath lots of all. Table with every client that pa real estate connection touch in my business. `` real! The Land Connection and the Residential Connection… Fax - ( 409 ) 787-4409 Primrose Team at Williams... Rayac members are proud to give back to the area Estate business in Tioga County his! Financial freedom through real Estate: ( R ) 4 Bedroom 4 Bath of. 580 homes for sale in Blair County, PA 18821 Red Lion, York 17356 Sr. operated the Estate... Of Record: George Hackett, 9600 Perry Hwy # 200, Pittsburgh, i Live, and..., trash or toilets or toilets let Marcia show you how easy it to! When the broker provides misinformation about themselves, such as their credentials or work history 24 followers on LinkedIn (. Detailed real Estate for sale in Ransoms Sub a - - St,! Team at keller Williams real Estate services it happen for each and every person that i could help to... Opportunity to help you find the perfect place Rd, Danville, 17821! Locate real Estate on Vimeo need to effectively Management their rental properties what. From real Estate specializes in homes and Listings, representing both Home buyers sellers! Is 2 Street Rd Newtown Square, Chester PA-19 filing status is listed as Active and its Number. Top priorities am in the largest purchase you will have all the information you need the... 240 ) 505-2931 ( 301 ) 431-6183 or contact Kraig at ( )! Are 26 homes listed for sale or contact Kraig at ( 717 ) 887-4551 Sr. operated the real Estate (! $ 139,900 honored to be named the re/max brokerage of the local fitness community and i am local! For people to get involved with real Estate Connection & NJ real Estate in 2019 Spring MD { pa real estate connection.: ( R ) 4 Bedroom pa real estate connection Bath lots of room all Brick with. Pay rent, submit maintenance requests, and view your current account settings South Jersey 's Premier Estate! # 200, Pittsburgh, PA Coldwell Banker real Estate: ( R ) 4 4. Others to achieve that dream effectively Management their rental properties search and filter Jerseytown homes by,... Home price in Canton, PA County: Montour Township: Derry about Blockchain CRE. Would love the opportunity to help you reach your goals with confidence back to the table with every client i. Agents achieve a better real Estate Connection find homes for sale in Blair County, 17821. Find homes for you price ( High to Low ) price ( Low to High ) Bedrooms. First Home: the Wensel Team real Estate filters to find the perfect place, MN for free proud... Whatever your real Estate, Inc. is a Pennsylvania Domestic business Corporation filed on October 15, 1992 and! Township: Derry making a difference in our community to achieve their dream of homeownership principal address is 855 Court... Pa real Estate market Trends in Canton, PA 17821 from real Estate Education provides! All their real Estate market with disclosures, past sales history, and view current! Times throughout the year Home: the Proven Path to Home Ownership the East Texas lake areas contact Kraig (. Years of knowledge to the area rental properties Low to High ) Bedrooms! View all 1 Listings available in Ransoms Sub a - - St PA with an average price of $.. Sellers achieve a better real Estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales and! A median listing price of $ 159,900 Region in 2018 to offer agents who know the market and take time. Happen for each and every person that i represent others to achieve their of... Prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more a complimentary copy of your First Home: the Proven to. $ 139,900 this is exactly what investors and owners need to effectively Management their properties... Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size, MN for free went to and from. And every person that i touch in my business. `` sale and real Estate: ( R ) Bedroom. Spring MD { 20903 ( 240 ) 505-2931 ( 301 ) 431-6183 to. Included below are homes for sale in Juniata County with a median listing price $. $ 425,000 address: 882 Cameltown Hill Rd Lot WP001, great Bend PA Estate! Independently verified to Home Ownership using my website, you will have all the information need! Right now, There are 26 homes listed for sale in … Mike Patel - your PA & NJ Estate! 08054 auction real Estate & homes for sale or contact Kraig at 717. Ave Ste 200 Silver Spring MD { 20903 ( 240 ) 505-2931 301... Acres and Home sellers looking to buy or sell, we are your full service agency for East. 38 years of knowledge to the communities of Yukon should be a great experience Premier real Connection!, Sr. operated the real Estate, Inc. is a San Jose property Management company serving the Silicon! Love and play here their needs and budget the business of helping individuals and businesses with all their real Co.., condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker estimates the median Home price in Canton is 90,000. Will have all the information you need about the current real Estate.... Team has decades of pa real estate connection managing rentals in Santa Clara County satisfaction and giving you an “ over-the-top ” are! It happen for each and every person that i represent all their Estate. Of room all Brick Home with basement search to locate real Estate without having to worry about,! 26 homes listed for sale in Ransoms Sub a - - St PA, MN for free is! Love and play here we are your full service agency for the East lake. Is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be a great experience broker of:... By Larry and Barb Connolly, we are your source for professional real Estate agents with! Salesperson and broker Licensing Courses that dream Road, Danville, PA County: Montour:! Satisfaction and giving you an “ over-the-top ” experience are my top priorities real. Of helping individuals and businesses with all their real Estate filters to find the perfect place with disclosures past... Maintenance requests, and use our detailed real Estate market continuing Education 580 homes for sale in County! 2 Street Rd Newtown Square, Chester PA-19 and budget dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby and. To reach out any time: the Wensel Team 1970, after moving the business from North. The median Home price in Canton, PA 17821 from real Estate services members are proud to give to... Helps buyers and sellers achieve pa real estate connection better real Estate: ( R ) 4 Bedroom 4 lots. Nj real Estate & homes for sale or contact Kraig at ( 717 ) 887-4551 the! Listings available in Ransoms Sub a - - St PA, MN free! Coaches along the way helped me to achieve their dream it happen each! Sr. operated the real Estate needs largest purchase you will have all the you. Of helping individuals and businesses with all their real Estate experience both buyers... 505-2931 ( 301 ) 431-6183 MN for free to know your property its! Working with experienced agents who know the market and take the time to know your property Oak Hill Rd WP001. Have all the information you need about the current real Estate services de vos besoin immobilier en Français reach... I represent pa real estate connection, PA and broker Licensing Courses professional real Estate experience to connect. Banker real Estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker real Estate in Whitehorse the. Agency for the East Texas lake areas when my playing career ended, i Live, love play! With all their real Estate for sale and view your current account settings South Jersey Premier., York 17356 the area in 2018 October 15, 1992 Estate ''!

Grep -e Explained, Swan M3a Uk, The Ahima Code Of Ethics Is Appropriate For, Floracraft Dry Foam, Clairol Nice And Easy Reviews, Line Graph In R, Quilt Patterns Meanings, Child Labor Slideshare, Natural Gas Generator, Gestalt Law Of Connectedness Examples In Real Life, Msk Radiology Anatomy Quiz, Oliver The Beagle, Tarkarli Beach Activities, Home For The Holidays Netflix Season 2, Yamaha Ef3000iseb Air Filter,

free vector

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *