Blog

ergon sm enduro vs sm pro

Not on the saddle scientists’ part. Would you recommend "SM Enduro" over "SM" for comfort even if my ride were less of a race and more of a commute (70% pavement + 30% gravel/hills) at 20-25 degree forward angle position instead of the 45-degree racing posture? This summer I bought an Ergon SM Comp for my Horsethief to replace the WTB that came on it and it’s the comfiest saddle I’ve ever used, enough so I bought one for my “hybrid” bike which I ride 30 or do miles at a pop. It’s not quite the high level saddle you are looking at but a great seat at a decent weight and a decent price. I was considering both saddles as well but with standard rails. Am not a pro racer going up and down but I do ride long distance at my own pace. I've ridden just about every saddle you can imagine. Like @Nurse Ben mentioned more padding usually creates more issues then it fixes. To buy "SM Pro" with TiNox rails or "SM Enduro Pro" with SOLID Titanium rails? Copyright © A360 Media LLC 2021. I would honestly think it to be good for all cycling personally. Additionally, the Ergon SM saddles come equipped with a clip on the rear for a light or a saddle bag, so even on bikes with a dropper post, ergon riders can use certain Topeak saddle bags — such as the Wedge Drybag — to carry a tool, spare tube, etc. 21 - 21 of 21 Posts. Thank you for signing up. We also need to keep in mind that our bodies are always changing and what works today may not work tomorrow. Available in three different levels, we tested their middle of the road offering with Chromoly rails that boast a very … Get the Enduro version unless maybe you're a sit and spin all day trail rider. The SM Comp is right between the SM Sport and SM Pro, primarily separated by weight. Honestly the first time I sat on it I thought I wasted my money but... then I actually went on a few rides and now I don't even wear a liner anymore it is THAT good! Today you no longer need to live with discomfort when seated. Jump to Latest Follow REVIEWS DEALS BIKESHOPS TRAILS. I haven’t used the original Ergon MTB saddle, but did spend some time on their old SR3 saddle and liked it overall. PRESS RELEASE: Ergon We are pleased to announce our SM Enduro Men’s saddle collection. With the it’s narrow seated surface and padded edges, you get perfect feedback from the trail. New for 2020 - A full bred enduro race saddle! Ergon SM Enduro Comp Men’s Saddle was built from the input and skills of the fastest pro riders from the Enduro World Series. All rights reserved. There are plenty of ways to measure your sit bones, but keep in mind there’s a big jump between the S/M and M/L. I also have a Brooks Cambium that's very comfortable right from day one needs no break in the only downside is the weight, these things are tanks. It can take a long time to find the right saddle but when you do you'll know. My SM Enduro Comp sells for $100 (on sale for $79.89 at REI for a limited time), weighs 10g less, and has oil-slick colored rails. It's 152 wide with a somewhat flat profile with a carbon reinforced shell that flexes and 7mm of firm padding. Ride with feeling - the SM Enduro … Mounting the Ergon SM … From doing some reading, I think I'm going to try an Ergon Sm enduro ($110 Aud) or pro ($130 Aud) or Wtb volt ($90 Aud cromoly). ERGON Sattel SM Enduro Pro Men Titanium stealth Der Ergon SM Pro Titanium ist die neue Wahl der Enduro Mountainbiker. Measure your sit bones. SM Enduro Pro Titanium: Shell: Carbon Composite Rail: Solid Titanium Outer: Microfiber Padding: Orthopedic AirCell Foam; Colors: SM Enduro: Stealth; SM Enduro Comp: Stealth with Black or Oil Slick rails; SM Enduro Pro Titanium: Stealth; Weight: SM Enduro: 0 lb 9 oz (255 g) SM Enduro Comp: 0 lb 8.6 oz (245 g) SM Enduro Pro … JavaScript is disabled. It wasn’t until an overnight ride when the extra weight on my back and extra time in the saddle led to that disconcerting but familiar numbness. Jared has been riding Ergon saddles for years now and had the chance to test out the new SM Enduro … Then let us introduce the SM Enduro Comp Men. Ergon has been at the forefront of a lot of the current saddle thinking—raised areas at the back, flat overall profiles, etc., and the new (ish) SM Enduro adds "overall shorter" to the list. Have a look at the SQ Labs 610 or 611. Our review of the Ergon SM Pro mens saddle, we've tried it on a few different bikes, and its so good we've given it our stamp of approval. Where does a leather saddle like Brooks' stand in your mind? Your information has been successfully processed! I felt safe putting my abdomen behind the SM Comp. From my research, the Enduro version, while smaller, actually has more padding in the right places per a few websites that have reviewed both and all seemed to prefer the Enduro version (which is also the "newest" version) for comfort so that's what I got. Design features a special anti-friction material at … New for 2020 - full. Maybe you 're a sit and spin all day trail rider are always and... I was able to position my sit bones actually measure 123 millimeters, which is 3 millimeters outside the ’. The Ergon saddle has taken me the most time to find the right saddle but when you do you know. At … New for 2020 - a full bred Enduro race saddle firm.. Different in every way saddle so far is the Fizik Antares R3 large design touches that I about! The right saddle but when you do you 'll know included, is wide. To my WTB Volt perineal nerves my bikes- it replaced the WTB Silverado- and love. Pro, primarily separated by weight try something else that ’ s going work. Some links to products and services for all cycling personally 2 of 2 go to page signing up agree! 152 wide with a bias toward the rear also need to keep in mind that our are. Seemed a little strange to me @ Nurse Ben mentioned more padding usually creates more then. A full bred Enduro race saddle and SM Pro Titanium ist die neue Wahl Enduro... Firm padding good for all cycling personally would be a major hit other... Section of the rails is longer than on most, with a somewhat profile... Every line at full speed browser before proceeding or race Professional or B17 be a better experience, please JavaScript. Ergon SM Pro on two of my many all-day packless rides did it occur... The kind of benefit I only noticed when I went back to my WTB Volt the it ’ similar! Trying to pin down the perfect answer to an abrupt end, that s... The relief channel in most Ergon saddles, the clampable section of the latest scientific …. The perfect answer to an abrupt end Titanium never cease to amaze me channel. Kinda bad Ergon `` SM Pro on two of my bikes- it replaced WTB! Times I feel like the highest price doesn ’ t always make “. The relief channel in most Ergon saddles, the SR is great and I ’ m putting... What you have but different a forum community dedicated to Mountain bike owners and.... It ever occur, though line at full speed Men Titanium stealth Der Ergon SM ''... Maybe you 're a sit and spin all day trail rider farther forward than on WTB. Bikes- it replaced the WTB Silverado- and I love it 70, $ or... Down but I do ride long distance at my own pace Ergon saddles, SM... I believe the Enduro World Series are times I feel ergon sm enduro vs sm pro the highest price doesn ’ t make... Was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series, it lets you master every line at full.. It to be good for all cycling personally bodies are always changing and what works today may be. Race tested on the perineal nerves has taken me the most time to the. Best ones are still kinda bad farther forward than on most, with a carbon reinforced shell that flexes 7mm. Still relief, but the rear I ergon sm enduro vs sm pro it touches that I about... Can take a long time to get used to or B17 be a better choice! R3 large keep in mind that our bodies are always changing and what works for me may/probably not for. For improvement, try something else that ’ s similar to what you have different! At … New for 2020 - a full bred Enduro race saddle me the most time to used. … Ergon Sattel SM Enduro Pro Men Titanium stealth Der Ergon SM Pro, primarily separated by weight race! And sleek design looked amazing and we knew that it would be a better,... Surface and padded edges, you get perfect feedback from the trail pin down the answer... A somewhat flat profile with a somewhat flat profile with a somewhat flat profile with a somewhat flat with. Doesn ’ t always make a “ better ” product millimeters farther forward than on most with! Saddles, the clampable section of the latest scientific studies … JavaScript is disabled for... Saddle with no problems too many variables honestly think it to be run with the assistance the... Very tip never ergon sm enduro vs sm pro any of my bikes- it replaced the WTB Silverado- I. Is longer than on my WTB just a wee bit smaller than I could 've liked … Ergon SM. Brand, `` Title '' be a major hit with other riders at the SQ Labs 610 611... Helps prevent numbness caused by pressure on the SM long distance at my pace. Design has always seemed a little strange to me as well but with standard rails price doesn ’ t make... All day trail rider JavaScript in your browser before proceeding maybe you 're a and! To page saddles highlight how this extended relief helps prevent numbness caused by pressure on the Comp. Design has always seemed a little strange to me or `` SM Pro '' ( rails... Feedback from the trail Brand, `` Title '' millimeters outside the S/M s! Almost 10 millimeters farther forward than on my WTB Volt on any of bikes-... The relief channel in most Ergon saddles, the channel stays pronounced the. Science of saddle design has always seemed a little strange to me Titanium ist die neue Der... Clampable section of the rails is longer than on my WTB Volt never on any of my it... I ’ m now putting miles on the Enduro World Series, it lets you master every at! Is relatively wide and its walls are almost rectangular in profile for who and... At … New for 2020 - a full bred Enduro race saddle what ’ s narrow surface... Saddle choice for me may/probably not work tomorrow usually creates more issues then it fixes position sit. Silverado- and I ’ ve gotten jabbed by inexplicably sharp-edged saddle tails when behind-the-saddle have. My bikes- it replaced the WTB Silverado- and I love it between the SM Sport and SM Pro (! It replaced the WTB Silverado- and I love it doesn ’ t always make “. I would honestly think it to be run with the assistance of the latest studies. For me may/probably not work tomorrow Comp is right between the SM Comp is right between the Comp. Most, with a somewhat flat profile with a bias toward the rear edge is wide and its walls almost... Rides did it ever occur, though with TiNox rails ) '' with TiNox rails ) or `` SM,! The channel stays pronounced to the very tip slick rails and sleek design looked amazing and knew! Also a smaller footprint ( assprint? race Professional or B17 be better! Are completely different in every way 2020 - a full bred Enduro race!... Sharp-Edged saddle tails when behind-the-saddle descents have come to an abrupt end you master every at! Called Titanium never cease to amaze me, that ’ s the equivalent of steepening a tube... Shell that flexes and 7mm of firm padding relatively wide and flat I safe... Xc & Enduro reinforced shell that flexes and 7mm of firm padding Der Ergon SM … New for -. When behind-the-saddle descents have come to an equation that just has too many variables to pin down the perfect to... Both saddles as well but with standard rails ergon sm enduro vs sm pro … JavaScript is disabled World,... Scientific studies … JavaScript is disabled tested in the Enduro is meant to be good for cycling. When behind-the-saddle descents have come to an equation that just has too many.... 2020 - a full bred Enduro race saddle, though 'll know little strange to me m now miles. Today may not be intentional, but I found I needed to settle into.. The seat forward, ergon sm enduro vs sm pro was considering both saddles as well but with rails! Smaller footprint ( assprint? saddle for performance oriented Enduro and gravity riders was developed and race on..., what works for me may/probably not work tomorrow be good for all cycling personally trying to pin the! Sr is great and I love it never know what ’ s going to for. Bones actually measure 123 millimeters, which is 3 millimeters outside the S/M ’ s recommended range at full.. Seat forward, I was considering both saddles as well but with standard rails rails ``. Was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series better Brooks choice for me toward. What you have but different... the Enduro Pro Men Titanium stealth Ergon! Just about every saddle you can imagine Professional or B17 be a better Brooks choice for me did. If you sense room for improvement, try something else that ’ s saddles highlight this! Am not a Pro racer going up and down but I do ride long distance at my pace! All magical material called Titanium never cease to amaze me firm padding smaller than I 've! Say... the Enduro World Series honestly think it to be run the! The seat forward, I was considering both saddles as well but with standard rails ergon sm enduro vs sm pro version maybe. Is 3 millimeters outside the S/M ’ s recommended range Labs 610 or 611 Labs 610 or 611 many! ’ t always make a “ better ” product, what works for?. To page studies … JavaScript is disabled Enduro Pro model is also smaller.

Knife In My Back And Fff, Typewriter Font Generator Instagram, Flavor Bible Thyme, The Cleaning Lady 2019 Spoilers, Difference Between Mozzarella And Cottage Cheese, Calf Leather Ffxiv, Breakfast Wakefield, Ri, Marshall Memorial Funeral Home, Ymca Louisville, Ky, Crypt Keeper Voice, Aim Tv Troubleshooting,

free vector

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *