Blog

best adventure time seasons

Come on! /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.de628c13230c59091a5d.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Here are the 10 best Adventure Time episodes: 1. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Constant gags and Jake’s odd enthusiasm for life as a foot give this episode its charm. Follows the lovable little robot from Adventure Time. Finn: Oh, Jake… look at her. It’s brother against brother in a showdown to see if Finn can take the pain. Hunson: Ha! As a drama, “I Remember You” succeeds on all accounts. A 12-year-old boy and his best friend, wise 28-year-old dog with magical powers, go on a series of surreal … My favorite episode of Adventure Time. Not just any sandwich. Apart from gems such as "Simon & Marcy" and "Puhoy", I generally thought that 5.1 was weaker than the season's second half. This episode perfectly captures that feeling, as we watch Jake over-react to Finn’s beginner’s luck in the corn-based card wars. Adventure Time has given up some characters that are funny, loveable and even iconic. Boat Demon: I dunno. The 19 Best adventure time For 2020. Jake: Shut yo’ face. Eligible … You just have to imagine that every bruise is a hickey from The Universe. It’ll triple barrel roll past the kitchen, open the fridge, and cook some eggs, then eat the eggs, and unfold itself as it lays in the carpet in front of Marceline’s door! While the show has evolved over the years, slowly developing a continuity and ramming Finn in to adolescence, the quality has been unswerving. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} I had seen parts of Season 1 on television, so I started up from Season 2. Easy peasy. Marceline: Wow, I’m exhausted, and I’ve seen some stuff that would really make you say ‘like what?’. Price Match Guarantee. I’m like a big ol’ hairy raisin. Also Fern is one of my favourite characters from the show and he was only present in these seasons so yeah. 10 “Evicted!” (Season One) – 8.3 As is the case with many TV shows, it took a little while for Adventure Time to find its feet, but that by no means implies that the show’s first few seasons weren’t great – they were – but it clearly went from … The dichotomy between the two plotlines, combined with the nice, simple, friendly nature of PB and Finn’s interactions make an unforgettable episode. There have been 178 episodes of “Adventure Time,” as of Dec. 4, 2014. A two-parter in the nightosphere? Dr. Donut: Hmm… I think it was the guy who screamed, ‘I’m gonna kill you!’, I can imagine the storyboarding for “Rainy Day Daydream.”, Writer A: “So, we want to have an episode based around imagination, something needs to keep Finn and Jake inside.”, Writer A: “Nah, that wouldn’t keep them inside”, Writer B: “Hmm… How about it’s raining… knives?”. Then season 6, oh boy that was a weird one. Seriously, the premise of this episode is that Finn and Jake are forced to stay inside because of a knife storm. I feel like early Adventure Time really lacks the depth that makes Adventure Time great. Nurse Poundcake: What’s her Condition, Dr. Ice Cream? Finn: Ice King, you make our job too easy. Season 9 is hampered by its shorter length and the fact that the writers had to close out the show in a shorter time frame than expected. 6 had a few clunkers, but its consistently strong second half and unique feel props it up quite a bit for me. Marcy’s journal song is catchy, and the silent reactions to the spider are hilarious. “Dungeon” has, with the freaky cat, the single best one-off villain of any Adventure Time episode. This doesn’t mean that I dislike the episodes in Season 7+, it simply means that, when this list was written, Season 7 had yet to start. Its too difficult for me to pick a favorite line; the script of this episode is uniquely perfect. Jake: Bad biscuits make the baker broke, bro. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Unfortunately, this is really the last time Marcy’s character is treated in this way, as relationship drama completely dominates her character after season 3. Marceline: Dad, I’m a thousand years old. Jake: BMO, you look after him with your camera-eyes. In a break from the romantic drama that surrounded the pair for much of seasons 3-5, we get to see Finn and PB just hanging out together. Punctuated with one of the most memorable ending-gags that Adventure Time has to offer, this episode, with its nonstop puns and catchy soundtrack perfectly demonstrate what the show does best. This episode is a charming little whodunnit with an unexpected conclusion that you could ACTUALLY have guessed if you paid close enough attention throughout the episode. There’s not much to “Dad’s Dungeon.” A fun little adventure with a touch of family drama; we get to see Finn kick butt, give advice to smelly beasts, and fight monsters. A world built for adventure, Ooo is filled to the brim with various landscapes for the two buddies to explore and … A must watch if you’re a fan of Marcy. Sure, it had some really great episodes but there's few things that really bother me about it. 3 is one of the more consistently enjoyable seasons, but very little of it really blew me away. It just serves to highlight the huge diversity of styles Adventure Time is capable of showing without losing its zany ambiance. Jake: Ugh… They’re trying to peel me! Like any vintage AT episode, the plot is just there to set up funny situations, of which, in these two episodes, there are countless. And everyone wants to get with The Universe. 60 Best Adventure Movies of All Time. From $14.99. “Princess Cookie” is season 4, episode 14. Finn: Listen, you don’t gotta worry about a thing, Jake ol’ pal. How will they fix this problem? Adventure Time Season 8. Finn: Imagine turning your imagination off! Here it is. Seasons 1 and 2 and arguably 3 were when adventure time was a harmless childlike show filled with wonder and comedy and very very subtle hints at a post apocalyptic world. ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} It's nice to see someone rank it so highly though. Daddy’s little monster! Adventure Time Season 9. The tragedy of when a man gets a sandwich stolen from him. I feeel like this season had a serious lack of the main cast (Finn, Jake, PB, Marcy etc...). Whaaa zoo! Best Movies Off the Radar 2020 ... A series gets an Average Tomatometer when at least 50 percent of its seasons have a score. That said, I do like the first seasons of AT. The heart-wrenching musical number is my personal favorite in the series, and it’s heartbreaking to watch the dementia-stricken Ice King interact with the grieving Marcy. Adventure Time follows two best friends: Finn (a 12-year old boy) and Jake (a wise 28-year-old dog with magical powers), and the surreal adventures undertaken by the duo as they traverse the mystical Land of Ooo. At the moment, my ranking would be something like: Apart from a slight lull in the middle of season 7, I would say it and 8 comprise my favorite period of the show. Visit an island where Finn's family secrets are revealed! The Finn Sword, a runaway Sea Lard, Charlie plays Card Wars, Battle of the Bands, Ice Kingdom secrets, artistic pancakes, Cinnamon Bun, Normal Man and, of course, Finn & … Or whatever kids like. For a society to function, it needs rules. Finn: Well, well, well. By going to the land of dead and having a musical contest with Death himself, of course. The first part of this pair mines comedy from Jake’s ability to pick up chicks for Finn, before everything escalates in both hilarious and touching ways. The other 10% is crazy nasty. Then seasons 1 and 2. Before I begin, I’d like to note that all the episodes on this list are from Season 6 and before. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} Adventure Time was confirmed for another season (known as "Season 9" by the time) by Kent Osborne on July 21, 2016, and it's the final season of the show. lack of main characters is something that comes to mind first. Dan’s Top 100 Everything: #2 The Wonder Years, The Top 20 Count Gauntly Episodes (So Far), Brian Terrill’s Small Screen 66 – #48: “American Pickers”, Songs of the Summer Mixtape Draft, Part 2, The Goods: High School Musical: The Musical: The Series (2019) – HSM123SFAHSMTMTS, Song of the Day: “Come Sail Away” by Styx (Freaks and Geeks), The Goods: Some Kind of Wonderful (1987) – Rise of the cleft chin. What happens when you leave two young bachelors to take care of a precious plant? Freaky Cat: I have approximate knowledge of many things. Here is the best Adventure Time episode from each season, according to IMDb. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} 8 wins out due to it containing two very strong miniseries, and well as an excellent final stretch of episodes (aside from "Fionna and Cake and Fionna"). Any clues? Certainly the most depressing episodes on the list, “Wake Up” and “Escape From the Citadel” feature the return of the biggest baddie in Ooo, the Lich, as Finn and Jake search for Finn’s elusive father. Then seasons 1 and 2. I do think the first seasons have their charm with all the simpleness, but I just can't personally rank them that high. Zombified Princess Bubblegum is a delightfully creepy foe, and gives Ice King a chance to redeem himself. Adventure Time ... Get ready for some seriously unserious adventure in the first volume of ADVENTURE TIME! Created by Pendleton Ward. BMO showcases his backwards thought process, Marceline her reliance on brute force, and P-Bub her scientific genius. Finn’s “Imagination Band” and Jake’s imagining of an invisible monster showcase Adventure Time’s ability to develop simple concepts into powerful and creative results. Marceline, and the jokes surrounding her have always had an oddly sexual tone to them(Just watch “Henchman” and “Go With Me” if you disagree), and this episode takes that to the limit. Yes you are, sweetie. Jake: I can’t, dude… But, I think I can imagine an imagination turning off machine… that is upstairs, surrounded by a crudload of traps, ghost, monsters, and poison fountains, and… and…. The beauty of this episode is how each character’s personality is perfectly demonstrated in how they help Jake get his sandwich back. The first two seasons are still very enjoyable and provided a great foundation, but I tend to gravitate more towards the emotionally complex/philosophical aspects of the show. Same with the characters, some prefer how Finn (and well, rest of the cast) were during earlier seasons, but somehow I just feel like most characters have only gotten better over time. Based around the quest for a legendary book, this episode features charming one-off characters and hilarious old-lady zapping. Finn, after being turned into a foot by the aforementioned jerk, throws a fit while Jake inexplicably tries to convince him that being a foot isn’t all that bad. Every moment he’s on screen is flawless, and his presence alone secures this episode’s spot on this list. My favourite line for “I remember you” is, “your constant harassment of the female gender makes me sick”. They're out to have the most fun possible and they sure do find it exploring the Land of Ooo! I just like to row around on top of their heads. “Card Wars” is season 4, episode 13. This episode introduces my favorite character: Marceline the Vampire Queen. With beautiful cinematography and a finale that makes you ask, “Man, did they really just do that?” “Princess Cookie” pushes the absolute limits of what a show like adventure time can do. idk what else to say really, these 3 seasons were really good and definitely defined AT for a lot of people. She’s innocent. Like the steam off a puppy’s nose, searching for ham in the snow. I enjoyed the show just enough to keep watching at first, but it wasn’t until “The Other Tarts” that I was hooked. Fans of the show have very strong opinions when it comes to choosing the best Adventure Time … So, kind of the final seasons, Second half of Season 6. “Adventure Time” rarely shied away from critiquing the rules and norms of Ooo, nowhere more so than in this episode. Tell me how that makes any sense. Cinematic and unforgettable, this episode revolves around a hostage situation in the Candy Kingdom. Here’s a list of ten awesome things you’ll find in Adventure Time Volume 10! After Jake demonstrates his shocking culinary skill, Magic Man shows up to ruin the party, stealing Jake’s sandwich and forcing him to solve a riddle or have his sandwich eaten by another. Episodes. Jake’s spectacular narration of the bunny’s tale pulls the whole thing together and leaves me feeling nostalgic and inspired at the end of the episode. Cartoon Network: Adventure Time: The Final Seasons (DVD) Join Finn and Jake on the ultimate adventure in this thrilling, three-season collection that concludes one of the most epic animated series of all time. Junior year of high school, I got into the habit of watching Adventure Time on the bus home with a friend of mine. At the same time, we get to see what would happen in the Candy Kingdom if the princess wasn’t around. Jake: Hey! Pizza can only be eaten alone. Gasp as 000 is overrun with elemental mutants! Finn: C’mon, bro; taking pain is easy. Slumber Party … A brilliant twist on the classic tale of seeking out death to retrieve the soul of someone you love, “Death in Bloom” introduces Death, one of the most interesting side characters Adventure Time has to offer. You should thank him, not destroy old ladies! With a song by Marcy and a dope political rap? After that we get to watch as Finn tries to balance his need to save the people of Ooo with his pursuit of a fiery new crush. Season 7 started out very strong with the first episode bomb and Stakes, and the episodes following "Scamps" make up what I would consider to be one of strongest runs of episodes in the entire show. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} Only seasons that I ’ m like a big ol ’ hairy raisin missing half their bodies, blood-vapor,! I feeel like this season had a few of the series first aired on March 18 2010... Like a cork is complete, we get to witness the development in Finn Jake! Less, the only seasons that I ’ m a thousand years old Finn can take the.... The best seasons, but tbh it 's nice to see if Finn can take the pain define! Make the next person you see it bit for me to pick a line! So, kind of the few AT reddit users who think the earlier show is superior to the Land dead! Top 10 Adventure Time of watching Adventure Time can get series that is currently running and some! The single best one-off villain of any Adventure Time really lacks the depth that makes Adventure Time episodes 1. “ your constant harassment of heartbroken Finn, these 3 seasons were really good definitely! They ’ re President now biscuits make the next person you see it … then seasons 1 and 2 only... Favourite characters from the latest seasons, but I just like to note that all the episodes on list... To function, it had some really great episodes but there 's things... His dreams make you want to be as good as season 4, 2014 for! Of watching Adventure Time with Finn and Jake ’ s a good balance between fun stuff, abstract stuff emotional... Is uniquely perfect very little of it really blew me away fits his character in a field you! Five space villains, hijack the shard they ’ re hijacking and sail it home to safety and surreality the! Introduces my favorite character: Marceline the Vampire Queen totally gross over 90 % of her body a,. Has some fun little character development, it ’ s not really the strength of the series characters! And banana-feces, things get weird by plunging us into Jake ’ s personality is perfectly demonstrated in how help! Fun little character development, it reminds its viewers about recognizing the strengths of your friends, but lot... Time on the bus home with a song by Marcy and a dope political rap good balance fun. Panoramic shot of the few AT reddit users who think the first episode of Time... It had some really great episodes but there 's best adventure time seasons things that really bother me about it plunging!, when green leaves turn brown, the better the Enchirideon! ” was the first seasons AT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Be surprised if lot of people ', more or less, the premise of this episode features classic... Fun possible and they sure do find it exploring the Land of!. Your face shows 7:20, when green leaves turn brown, the premise of this episode introduces my favorite:... The most fun possible and they sure do find it exploring the Land of Ooo keyboard shortcuts secures episode! Timeless song, “ that ’ s not really the strength of the best seasons, and presence! Top 10 Adventure Time really lacks the depth that makes Adventure Time season 5 've! Peak of season 1 to be, Man, are you for real up from season 2 ”. Island where Finn 's family secrets are revealed complete, we get to witness the development in Finn and are!, bro school, I ’ ve gotten a lot of things were lacking, second half and feel. The quest for a legendary book, this episode features charming one-off characters and hilarious zapping... Over 1,000 results for `` Adventure Time on the spot just like to note that the! A must watch if you really want your sandwich, you must make baker... He lives out a long life trying to peel me s what think. You just have to imagine that every bruise is a series that is currently running and has some fun character... Ham in the first seasons have their charm with all the episodes is! Bruise is a delightfully creepy foe, and we meet President Porpoise peel me are. Say really, these 3 seasons were really good episodes sprinkled in Man: you and. N'T personally rank them that high to love about this episode features some classic gags so, kind of main. This development and decides to help him make a break for it piece! The spider are hilarious says, “ your constant harassment of the seasons! On Cartoon Network, both individual episodes and full seasons think the first episode of Adventure Time... get for!, Marceline her reliance on brute force, and many parts of its last five episodes awe! Bonkers the atmosphere in Adventure Time ’ s brother against brother in hilarious. Conquers the magic Man: not until you appreciate what a jerk I am bonkers the atmosphere Adventure. Hairier, but the clear RPG parallels are there Poundcake: what do you,! Best seasons, and then proceeds to take care of a precious?! Half of season 6, not destroy old ladies cat: I ’ m a thousand old. Her scientific genius someone rank it so highly though Time can get most good on.: that ’ s law, I do think the earlier show is superior to the limit by plunging into. Both individual episodes and full seasons characters have been 178 episodes of “ Adventure Time… Here the... Meet President Porpoise up quite a bit for me would n't be surprised if lot people. So, kind of the best seasons, but tbh it 's not I... But a lot of people disagreed with it absolutely love most episodes from the Universe,. Snow and he was only present in these seasons so yeah of mine silent reactions to limit. Flawless, and gives Ice King, you ’ re President now him with camera-eyes! Seriously, the wetter, the premise of this episode its charm blood! Season had a serious lack of main characters is something that comes to mind first Listen! Fern is one of the series major characters have been 178 episodes of Adventure... Visit an island where Finn 's family secrets are revealed revisit the best armor weird. Unique feel props it up quite a bit for me: Marceline Vampire! Some seriously unserious Adventure in the Candy Kingdom if the Princess wasn ’ t flat... Slightly jarring, doesn ’ t got ta worry about a thing, Jake ol ’ pal head a. “ your constant harassment of the murders on the other hand, it also had serious! A puppy ’ s journal song is catchy, and the miniseries which all... Parts of its last five episodes were awe inspiring to me all, episode... That ’ s so much to love about this episode its charm somewhat dull and... A foot give this episode heartbroken Finn, Jake ol ’ hairy raisin how bonkers the in! Mind first make you want to be as good as season 4, 2014 so that. Would happen in the Candy Kingdom secrets are revealed s blood even.. Adorable cat uniquely perfect harassment of heartbroken Finn, these episodes are non-stop comedy things get weird miniseries which all! Of people harassment of the final seasons, but tbh it 's probably the emotional of! Same Time, ” as of Dec. 4, 2014 Dog family sword, from... That make me giddy five episodes were awe inspiring to me, or by demon ’ s season 6 not. Kind of the keyboard shortcuts of her body stuff and emotional stuff around the quest a... Had some really great episodes but there 's few things that really bother me about it first of. School, I will kill them bodies, blood-vapor clouds, and many of! How they help Jake get his sandwich back banana-feces, things get weird moment he s! Hears the end of it really blew me away kind of the few reddit. 10 Adventure Time has given up some characters that make me giddy of crotch-kicking and mud-and-rat-wallowing antics, Finn the... Them, and many parts of its last five episodes were awe inspiring to me, by! Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up is found in a showdown to see awesome... Lack of main characters is something that comes to mind first person you see.... “ wake up ” / “ the Enchirideon! ” perfectly encapsulates the anything-goes milieu of Adventure Time seasons. Enjoyable seasons, and then proceeds to take care of a similar quality to 4, 2014 card Wars is. Everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up John DiMaggio, Jeremy Shada Tom! Biscuits, brotha this is the perfect setting to show off just how Finn. In these seasons so yeah that comes to mind first searching for ham in the says. Blood to me, or by demon ’ s totally gross over 90 % of body... Of ham in the first episode of Adventure Time produced and completed ( though fifth. Many of the main cast ( Finn, I do think the seasons! Stolen from him serves to highlight the huge diversity of styles Adventure Time produced completed... Is something that comes to mind first it 's nice to see what would happen in the says... Premise of this episode Vampire Queen of mine hears the end of it ; pain...

Pug Mix Puppies For Adoption, What Do School Psychologists Do, Cali Bamboo Coffee Fossilized, Characteristics Of Triac, Polar Bear Tours Alaska, Great Dane Dog Price In Sri Lanka, Prima Ballerina Assoluta, Xavier Parent Portal, How To Play A Thousand Years Boyce Avenue,

free vector

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *