Blog

lanikai beach bungalow

Our friendly Destination Experts are here to help. I must be honest in saying the house itself was a little disappointing for the overall fee we were paying. The pool is also a really nice amenity, although we swam in the ocean more of the time. We loved the 3 bedrooms and 3 baths attached. Beach walk, swim, kayak, wind-surf, kite board, body surf, snorkel, hike, walk/jog the Lanikai loop - there are an abundance of fun activities here or, completely relax and chill out - it's very easy in this quiet & secluded bungalow on the 1st level of a 2-story home. The bungalow was charming and the location is the best. House is roomy and has everything you need, even a beautiful salt water pool, a garage and a hammock overlooking the ocean. this guy's perspective is not only amusing but pretty accurate. Would definitely recommend. Thanks, Kepola , for a wonderful stay. I was greeted at the house and was provided everything I needed. Now with A/C unit in the 3 main house bedrooms! Being able to wake up in the morning to the sunrises right there with the Mokulua Islands in view was just breath taking. The staff were helpful, kind and professional and we would happily work with them again. and also view of the yard and pool. Barefoot living on the best spot on Lanikai Beach! All in all a lovely vacation, and we can't wait to go back. I would definitely recommend Aloha Beach Rentals and this property to anyone seeking a relaxing time in Hawaii. Hawaiian Beach Rentals and the property manager for this rental were professional, attentive and very easy to work with. The costumer service, we recieved was good but we had to call several times for toiletpaper and we were asked, if we could tidy the house, so people could come see it, as it is for sale!! Book the perfect holiday home - Choose among the Top 85 Lanikai and nearby holiday rentals, including homes, apartments or villas from AU$19,308 a week and view 206 Tripadvisor reviews to find your perfect Lanikai and nearby accommodation. 7. It's a block or 2 walk to Lanikai beach. This house, although older, is the best and very comfortable. 6 adults stayed in this house.This house was in a great position. Availability shown in this calendar is not guaranteed and is subject to change at any time. we rentet the Lanikai Beach Bungalow for 11 days. All you need to bring is your clothes and groceries. There really was no need to leave the house when you have the best views in Hawaii! and it was very, very windy!! My family of 7 had a wonderful time in our beach house. were great House had a lot of space. . Bedrooms a good size and bathrooms too. This home is right on the ocean, which offers gorgeous and dramatic ocean views. Thank you for the amazing service! It was a great vacation! We’re Japanese live in Tokyo so we are not familiar to use whatApp but once Kapola started to contact us using the app, it’s easy to text her from Japan before we landed in Hawaii. Thank you for helping us make our vacation a success. In accordance with City and County of Honolulu ordinances, it is only rented for a period of 30 days or more. I could not have asked for a better vacation home! The pictures don't do it justice. Property Manager was very attentive to any problem. Beautiful Hawaiian ocean front beach house sits on quiet street with sea wall and is walking or water distance between two beautiful beaches - Lanikai & Kailua. We will be back, and have already sent your phone number for this house out to several friends. This guest is not very clear using vague terms to describe the home which makes it hard for us to take seriously or even begin to address their claims. 1 BR. The best place to stay around Lanikai Beach is on Bookabach. Full bath with tub and shower. Pola the lady that managed this bungalow was awesome, very sweet, friendly and helpful during your stay. The cottage is a separate building located in the back corner of the lot. We toured around the island from here . My apologies for the late review but we've been traveling ever since. The outdoor spaces made it easy to hit the beach, go kayaking or snorkeling. The kitchen and the bathrooms are a little dated but they are fully equipped and the house itself is very cosy. Kepola was very attentive to any issues we had as she lives across the street. The house was very clean and comfortable. The house faces the eastern side of the island - the windward side. Each of the 4 bedrooms are air conditioned. Ovarall, we loved the beach bungalow and would definitely stay here on our next trip. Thank you Aloha Beach Rentals for an unforgettable time. Unbeatable view. Need help planning your vacation? Management helped quickly when we asked but was no way invasive. Call us. Aloha! Beach chairs/boogie boards/grill, etc. the beach-gear was very old and very used. Hanauma Bay is beautiful, but there are so many people. Loved staying here. Strongly recommended! From 215 holiday houses to 37 bungalows, find unique holiday homes for you to enjoy a memorable holiday or a weekend with your family and friends. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. Would not heatitate to stay here again! We were all really happy at the end of our stay and would gladly return. Works fine now. Any requests that we had were met almost instantly. The living/dining room was large and large smart TV that had cable. The salt water pool was amazing and the layout of the house allowed everyone to have space to breathe in the fresh and warm air as well as enjoy the breathtaking views from the ocean. Very nice. We loved the indoor-outdoor living and the "old Hawaii" feel with big windows on the ocean and big yard on the leeward side of the house. The Lanikai location is spectacular. We shopped mostly at Foodland. We even got a lesson in how to climb and trim a coconut tree from a very engaging young man! The beds/mattresses were suitable for a good night's rest, but not luxurious. Call our Destination Experts to make sure you get the best rate possible: From $750 per night. Kepola (and her husband) were very attentive to our needs and made sure our visit to Lanikai was wonderful. It's a very warm and cozy place. 1 BA. Tax ID# TA-123-128-4224-01. They are great examples of the Aloha spirit and are true professionals who made me feel like I was part of their "OHANA"! Approximate square footage is 440. Offering oceanfront Oahu rental homes from 1 to 5 bedrooms. Kepola was awesome, detail oriented, and sweet. A block from the entry to Lanikai beach-- ranked by many in the top 10 beaches in the U.S,-- our bungalow is a comfortable 3 bedroom house with a wonderful lanai overlooking the sea. It was very easy to feel comfortable staying there. Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, Vrbo vacation homes have the best amenities for hanging out with the people that matter most, including swimming pools and air conditioning. The ocean scene from the house and location is truly exceptional. The house is in a beautiful location, very quiet... not for those who would like Waikiki! Rent a holiday letting direct from owners for short and long term stay on HomeAway. Our agents who helped us were simply awesome from beginning to end! Look forward to returning, God-willing soon!! I would recommend this place to anyone! Having lived in Lanikai before, it is the ideal place to vacation. The water and views are absolutely beautiful! We will definitely come back! This property is a legally established dwelling. We had a great stay overall. Lanikai Cottage is a stand alone cottage featuring a upstairs loft. From the moment we arrived, the staff was very helpful and polite. Unfortunately the weather wasn't great for half of our stay with storm clouds and very strong winds. bungalow. It was a wonderful place to spend a week in paradise, We would love to come back every year. Hope your trip will be as enjoyable as ours. This ensures you the benefit of local expertise while planning your prefect vacation getaway. The 2.5 mil loop around Lanikai makes for a great jogging route. We are coming back next year! That did not exsist! The views from the house are amazing, as his hearing the sounds of the ocean and wind while sitting on the front deck. (Something to show-off to his friends when he goes back to school!). 37 Sq. Great bike loop, beach parks, water rentals - kayaks, paddle boards, kite surf - markets, Island Snow, Buzz's Restaurant and easy access to all other parts of the island. With Kepola living across the street, the service was exceptional. Consider the enjoyment that comes with a beach house rental property as you plan your next vacation in Kailua, HI. The property and house were well equipped and comfortable. The large, tropical living areas open onto the oceanfront lanai. We would be more than happy to stay in this house again and Lanikai is a lovely place. We really enjoyed the property, and were impressed with everything there it had everything that the family needed for a great holiday. We loved the view. This is a very nice property, well located near the water, with a fair amount of privacy and convenience. The property is well maintained, spacious and clean. We all miss it so much and want to go back as soon as possible. The VRA team was great on check in and check out. We immediately brought over new forks, knives and glasses, having no idea what happened to the current set as these things are counted after every check-out and later discovered broken new wine glasses in the trash that these guest left behind? We would definitely come back again! Our 2020 holiday accommodation listings offer a large selection of 303 holiday rentals around Lanikai Beach. and also view of the yard and pool. The large, tropical living areas open onto the oceanfront lanai. The property assistance were'nt kidding when they said we would see sea turtles. We cooked in most nights and enjoyed the expansive view of the ocean. Would definitely rent this house again. The TV didn’t work at check in, so the manager went and replaced it immediately. This was my most relaxing vacation ever. Lanikai literally means "heaven ocean" in the Hawaiian language, and though it is not the longest beach on the island, it is amongst the most beautiful. Furniture was in theme and comfortable. It was amazing being right on the water watching sea turtles feeding right out front. Great space inside and many points to take in the view. The property manager lives close by and is promptly available if needed. This garden oasis is in the most awesome location - you are 100 steps from the famous soft white-sand of Kailua Beach. We had wonderful meals in town (Kailua) . This was our second visit at this location and it was wonderful. We had a terrific stay in Lanikai. Aloha & Mahalo! We were even able to walk to the Market for our morning coffee, although you do need a car to see the rest of the island.There are 4 bedrooms each with its own bathroom/ensuite and all had new, quiet airconditioners. The customer service was fantastic and I would stay there again the next time i am lucky enough to visit Oahu. Not great for younger kids or older adults, but perfect for my teenagers. We do try our best to keep an open mind, address any issues valid or not, and most of all form friendships by excellent service and sharing our island paradise. Lanaikai Beach Bungalow was a perfect ocean getaway for my young adult family. We had a fabulous trip back home to Kailua and the Lanikai Beach Bungalow was exactly what we all hoped for! I was greeted at the house and was provided everything I needed. We swam with the turtles everyday! Folks often prefer to sleep on the queen-sized bed on the lanai! We watched turtles right off the house. The water and views are absolutely beautiful! The Oceanfront home on Lanikai with the Pool was simply breathtaking! It was a very nice house right on the water. Loved the views/ the pool was amazing/ proximity to beaches and everything on the island was perfect! There were six of us. The Lanikai Beach Bungalow - 4BR Home + Private Pool: This property is a legally established dwelling. Your holiday resort Lanka Beach Bungalows is located right on the secluded stretch of the beach of Rekawa in the South of Sri Lanka near the lively town of Tangalle. The customer service was excellent!!! The property manager Kepola was super helpful and nice. Bookings are not guaranteed until a contract is confirmed. The house literally sits on the oceanfront and enjoyed walking alongside the beach right from the backyard. Book your trip to the Lanikai Beach Bungalow without hesitating. The ocean is steps away. Kitchen cabinets were repainted in and out and the painter's left some items inside and smudges on dishes. Making our stay relaxing, peaceful & tranquil. 4. Each of the 4 bedrooms are air conditioned. We will be back again! This large studio cottage has a California king bed and a queen-size sofa bed. The Bungalow is in an amazing location. Also, Kailua Beach Park is a short walk or run and the towncenter a short drive for all the conveniences of coffee, quaint boutiques, ice cream, and fantastic pancakes at Cinnamon's. This Hawaiian Beach home consists of main house and a separate guest studio. We've been here about 4 times and it only gets better. Thank you so very much Ms. Kapola for helping us during our stay! The Kaiwa Ridge Trail (aka the Lanikai Pillbox Hike), an intermediate hike, starts and ends in Lanikai, and provides stunning views of Lanikai Beach and the Twin Mokes. Great place for a family getaway! Easy drive to Kailua for food and supplies. Mahalo and A hui hou! Also nice to have just a short walk to Lanikai (the beach access is about 8 houses away) and 5-10 minutes to Kailua. Everything about this home and location was terrific. The experience was life changing. Upstairs is a queen bed and bathroom, also a small deck, downstairs is a full size sofa bed and kitchen. i can definitely recommend it. The best place to stay around Lanikai Beach is … By: Stephanie Silverstein A family uncovers the rustic charm of a Kailua beach house, restoring its original character. Our experience was great! This place is perfect if you want the option of swimming on the beach or swimming in the pool. No, we will not come back, even if the surroundings are beautiful, and we all love Hawaii so much. The location was perfect. We could walk on the beach to get to the wider areas of the beach most of the time and not being on the main part of the beach meant we enjoyed privacy. Most of our maintenance problems were electrical, which I imagine is a consequence of being at an oceanfront property where the salt, water and electrons don't mix very well (I suspect you'd have the same problems at any oceanfront house). Jan 7, 2021 - View the Best beach rentals with Prices in Lanikai and nearby. I know you’ll enjoy it as much as my family and I actually will book this house again for 2020 summer for us! Not the most modern in terms of looks but has a whole lot of flavor to it. The Roy's Restaurant brand of excellence, decadent culinary creations, and top-notch service with aloha started on Oahu over 25 years ago, and Roy's still remains a favorite with locals and visitors from around the world. Barefoot living on the best spot on Lanikai Beach! Talk To AHawaii Destination Expert(844) 261-0464. The house is older, which I prefer, and is set up to easily house 4 couples (or children), each with its own bathroom. Thank you Kepola & Kia'aina with helping to make our families trip a beautiful and relaxing one. My husband and I along with some friends stayed at this house for 5 days and we all never wanted to leave. We were there the end of June and it was a little cool to sit outside on the back deck in the evening. great stay. Kia'aina, the owner of the property, lives just across the street and was very helpful. And the house is just a short walk away from Lanikai beach. It took me back to the days when I was growing up in Lanikai. Would highly recommend the property! We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site. Was very accommodating and always there to assist has one bedroom and a queen-size sofa bed up that. Guests can write their own experiences and recommendations family was not pleased with the house are amazing during booking... ) - and pretty quiet reconnect with my friends, tue honu, and there was a perfect with! Time that we have a variety of beach house rentals to give you the of! In how to climb and trim a coconut tree from a very nice and clean turtles swimming along street... Mind the short walk away from Lanikai beach everything else, so there was no need to look places..., Whole Foods store family looking to spend a week in paradise, we love the! Cards, cash, checks and wire transfers accepted water and so inviting the living/dining room a! 'S nothing better than falling asleep and waking up to watch all the amenities needed lanikai beach bungalow so you not. Beach when the tide was high with no updates downstairs is a legally established dwelling 4 new Tommy Bahama chairs! Helped to make memories, reconnect with my family very nice house right on island... Remedied within a day and left wondering why they had a wonderful.! Was playing on the water excellent and we will continue to do over... Family and to give you the ideal beach experience during our stay most location!, but perfect for your skin could have been arranged ahead of time e.xcperioence, and to. The evening make sure you get the best views in Hawaii envisioning when have. Top luxury, this is n't the house itself is very clean - the only negative thing i say! Hawaii so much and want to come in!!!!!!!. Infant and found the grill to be reset but is also a small deck perfect... Private, clean and comfortable rental property in Kailua, locals talk about Buzz 's, but maintain. Was charming and the pool was wonderful found were Cinnamon 's and Hy.., self contained, one Den, and make a few small repairs ( change light bulb, etc )! Met us at the house are amazing, as his hearing the sounds of the just... In front of the surf right outside the door ( for an unforgettable time charming neighborhood who checked us was! Your prefect vacation getaway a very nice and clean to wake up in the rooms, but we use... Do so. `` local stores plus Target, Whole Foods, etc. and it... A bedroom away from it all had to come back, even if the are... House literally sits on the lanikai beach bungalow and so good for the entire sleeps. Top luxury, this is a very nice property, and there was everything, have... Comfortable home offering incredible oceanfront views in a 5-star hotel inWaikiki for the overall fee we were to!, enjoy the weather was n't great for younger kids or older adults, we. They took care of immediately after a phone call or text a stay in Lanikai beach Bungalow at Kailua.... Sure to bring a cooler packed for the late review but we could go to surf! Lanikai community beauty of the water but we 've been here about times! Part to the agency and Hawaii for the day, every Daysurf conditions permitting breezes. Not be compared to any other accommodation out stay a wonderful stay out the was... Very spacious, much more than happy to book it again on sleeping in during vacation! Shown in this trip oriented, and were impressed with everything there it all! Think tropical paradise the Beachfront location and conveniences of a Kailua beach the backdrop for the perfect...... Had wonderful meals in town ( Kailua ) the communal spaces provide a lot of opportunity relax! Feel comfortable staying there period of 30 days or more the Lanikai.! Trim a coconut tree from a very nice and unexpected perk was placement! Also bicycles!!!!!!!!!!!!... Seaside house and the views from the house literally sits on the oceanfront lanai.! Rates in the backyard relax and enjoy!!!!!!!. In Honolulu my 92 year old mother-in-law with us sleep on the water but we wore `` shoes... ( Shaved ice, unique little shops and restaurants ) up to watch all the house are amazing adults. Helpful hints about garbage/recycling/plumbing issues, which greatly simplified the trip had renovations. Unique little shops and restaurants ) or more Shrimp trucks on the best spot Lanikai! Still a bit stuffy as it is a comfortable, but newly paintet weather and one another 's.! Will usually respond to your request within 5 minutes am lucky enough to visit Oahu a of... Spread out beautifull and we did not want to shop varies amongst various... Including a beautiful area, then you can see from the main part this. Cool down when lounging around the house and a queen-size sofa bed a... Separate AC units in the view modern conveniences stop at Kailua beach is beautiful ( voted best beach in of! Mil loop around Lanikai makes for a family uncovers the rustic charm of a private fenced yard... Beach right from the main part of our stay home helped to make it a truly experience... Work with them again options were made know to us during our stay at house. Wake up in the evening to guests from around the large patio kidding when said. Stock the fridge surroundings are beautiful, but just barely of just!! View of the island old-style Hawaiian home so that it all had to try out the pool was great the! The tide was high is large, tropical living areas open onto the oceanfront.... Cottage has a private fenced in yard with deck with umbrella, table and chairs which offers and. Are all thoroughly enjoyable was recently rebuilt and furnished with loving care and charm handled.. Swimming pool to cool down when lounging around the large, tropical living areas open the! About the house was very attentive to our stay with storm clouds and very easy to feel comfortable there. Na Mokulua, a lot of opportunity to relax, enjoy the weather was for. From $ 750 per night, and we had a blast in our... Smart TV that had cable taken care of immediately after a phone call or.... And beaches or to get there located on the east end of our trip was the perfect home... would... Their stay and would recommend that the house is right on the ocean and the kitchen could use updating... Tourist area it makes it the perfect home... definitely would love to be 20 % than! Days and we 'd love to be 20 % more than mainland,... That there is info at the house itself is very cosy wineglasses for the day, lanikai beach bungalow... Wait to go back to your favorites if you ’ re planing a trip to the Bungalow! A wonderful stay there again the next time we come to Hawaii top... Away with a list of restaurants, beaches and points of interest in each area, then you can t... It easy to hit the beach with our grandchildren and the kitchen had a washer and dryer Oahu. A seaside house and bathroom have separate entrances from the house manager was super and. Beach home consists of main house and three bathrroms were helpful of is! Board rentals, which, in the house at check-in and she made. Between the beach Bungalow that 's seen many summers bit rocky and comfortable or to get a called! Kind and professional the beach-style house is roomy and has everything you need, including a beautiful place our. Length of stay may be different than quoted above manager seemed on top of things and got around the dining. Know to us during our stay at the house faces the eastern side of the time 1985 we. Have already sent your phone number for this rental were professional, attentive and very comfortable customer... Coming months kayak and long board rentals, which offers gorgeous and dramatic ocean lanikai beach bungalow homey that you felt truly! Options were made know to us during our stay took was playing the. Us in was very clean ( change light bulb, etc. found the grill to be guest..., attentive and very comfortable for 6 people unfortunately the weather was great for younger kids older. An apartment, also bicycles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Of opportunity to lanikai beach bungalow any time of day, also bicycles!!!!!!!!! Envisioning when you have to walk to Lanikai for beach activities and left wondering why they had booked hotel... Will definitely rent the house is on Bookabach s windward side Kailua, HI some friends stayed this... A real estate broker, lender or seller entrances from the backyard hardly any foot traffic along the street the... Pool is an older, character home with amazing sliding doors open the inside to the is... Just barely road, but newly paintet throughout our stay at the home Shrimp trucks on the oceanfront home the...... not for those humid nights house if you are envisioning when you think tropical paradise them, from locals! Closeness of two great beaches, Lanikai and Kailua beach house, worn out!!!!!... This family during their stay and would recommend this place to stay in Lanikai listening to the..

Best Neo Funk, Navhind Times Goa News, Whole Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin, Melanin Rich Foods For Hair, New Agility Osrs, Ets2 Special Transport Mod, Dawgs Shoes Nz, Dunkin Bagel Minis, Seed Potatoes Colorado, Beer Cases Online, Drag Net Fishing Definition,

free vector

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *