Blog

horanadu to sringeri bus

Horanadu is speckled with varied social amenities and has a smooth dispense of services. Answer 1 of 4: I'm planning to visit Dharmasthala from Sringeri via Horanadu. To reach Sringeri from Sringeri by bus, reach out to TNSTC, Aditya Travels roadlink India, SRS Travels. Horanadu is a small village in Chickmagalur district and famous for the Sri Annapoorneswari temple. Travellers may visit Horanadu all around the year and experience the diversity of the place. I want to start from Sringeri in the morning, visit Horanadu temple and reach Dharmasthala by evening. Horanadu to Hassan KSRTC Rajahamsa, Rajahamsa Executive, Airavat, Airavat Club Class, Airavat Bliss, Airavat Superia Volvo, Suvarna Karnataka Sarige and Corona AC Sleeper Horanadu to Hassan KSRTC Bus Timings, Timetable, Arrival, Departure, Tickets Reservation and Minimum Fare from Horanadu to Hassan, Shortest Radial Distance, government bus services, Road Condition, how … The bus started the journey towards Horanadu via Yeshwanthpur -> Hassan -> Kalassa. Bus services are provided by both KSRTC and private companies. Sringeri, Horanadu, Udipi trip. If you don't get direct bus from Horanadu to Dharmastala you can come to either Kotigehara or Mudigere and board a bus to Dharmastala. In this you will see some of my fascinating journey trough Ghat and Hill roads from Belur to sringeri . KSRTC Service no. Direct buses run from Bengaluru to Horanadu everyday. ixigo trip planner finds the best modes of transport for your Horanadu to Sringeri trip. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. So atlast we decided to take our car. Horanadu Caught a bus to Horandau from the Sringeri at about 2.30 . Direct buses run from Bengaluru to Horanadu everyday. It was just amazing drive. Different type of buses operate on this route like A/C Sleeper (2+1), Non A/C Sleeper, Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper, Volvo A/C Multi-Axle Semi-sleeper. Everyone who visits Horanadu Annapoorna temple is provided with a three course vegetarian meal (including a dessert made from Dhal or Lentils) irrespective of their religion, language, caste, or creed. Sringeri To Horanadu outstation (roundtrip) online car rental on this page travelers can get best deals on online cab/taxi booking from Sringeri To Horanadu as well as get best cab fare/cost details from Sringeri To Horanadu tour packages. At a distance of 1 km from Horanadu Bus Stand, 42 km from Sringeri, 70 km from Chikmagalur & 29 km from Kudremukh, Horanadu Annapoorneswari Temple is a famous temple situated in the thick forests of the Western Ghats in Chikmagalur District of Karnataka. At a distance of 1 km from Horanadu Bus Stand, 42 km from Sringeri, 70 km from Chikmagalur & 29 km from Kudremukh, Horanadu Annapoorneswari Temple is a famous temple situated in the thick forests of the Western Ghats in Chikmagalur District of Karnataka. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. It'd be great help if someone suggest me good/comfortable means of transport. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Its a scenic view. Horanadu-> Kalasa-> SK border-> Kudremukh-> Shringeri We stopped @ kalasa for a tea break. They let people sleep on the aisle for half the money and some of them would just walk away with your luggage. It will take about 0 days 08:01 hrs to travel from Bengaluru to Horanadu Via: HASSAN-BELUR and covers a total of 14 bus stops during the entire journey including Bengaluru, Hassan, Belur, Mudigere, Kottigehar, Kalasa, Horanadu. You can comfortably travel in local buses. Sringeri to Horanadu drive ixigo Trip Planner helps you find the best route for a driving trip from Sringeri to Horanadu by road which is roughly 43 km in distance and highlights the driving route from Sringeri to Horanadu. Please let me know if there are any bus services available. Sringeri To Dharmasthala outstation (roundtrip) online car rental on this page travelers can get best deals on online cab/taxi booking from Sringeri To Dharmasthala as well as get best cab fare/cost details from Sringeri To Dharmasthala tour packages. Its horrible. Numerous mini buses keep plying between these places.The drive was through the winding Ghat roads and we sat quietly enjoying the sight of lush green forests and coffee plantations. The drivers are totally drunk and very customer unfriendly. One can choose any bus service based on the budget, availability and comfort. I want to start from Sringeri in the morning, visit Horanadu temple and reach Dharmasthala by evening. Get ideas, information, advice for how to get from Horanadu to Sringeri and for how to go Horanadu to Sringeri. As per the history, the main deity of the goddess was installed by Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya. Bus tickets and package tours were all full. Distance from Sringeri is 75 Kilometers. A non-A/C sleeper is a low cost option while A/C sleepers are moderate cost and the most comfortable buses to travel from Horanadu to Bangalore. It was a special trip as we visited during navarathri. Bangalore to Horanadu Bus Services & Distance Horanadu is located at a distance of approximately 318 km from Bangalore. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The journey from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Horanadu is smoothly covered by a bus in 9 hours. But once you reach horanadu you will just love it. We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-96313284', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Udupi to Sringeri. Currently, 1 bus operator are running more than 1 bus on this route. Dharmasthala town I inquired about next bus to Hornadu but there was no confirm or even tentative time in reply. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-96313050', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Udupi? Sringeri, Horanadu, Belur, Halebid, and Shravanabelagola So my amazing trip to all these places began on Friday when I took the bus to Bangalore. You can leave a comment if you need more details about stay and driving directions . Took a small nap and we reached Horanadu With a total fleet of over 11000 buses (Including NEKRTC, NWKRTC & BMTC) it transports, on an average, 75 to 80 lakh passengers per day. During online booking of tickets to this Horanadu bus and other routes, please note that all departure / arrival timings are in 24 hour format and tickets can be booked 30 days in advance. Horanadu consists of a good blend of hotels and tourist locations, making it an ideal place to visit. I want to start from Sringeri in the morning, visit Horanadu temple and reach Dharmasthala by evening. Direct buses run from Bengaluru to Horanadu every day. Bus driver suggested that I should get down at Kottigehara to catch a bus to Hornadu which is some 48 km from Kottigehara. Horanadu has an elevation of 831 m (2,726 ft) Horanadu lies amidst Malnad at a distance of 126 km from Mangaluru and 316 km from Bengaluru. Darshan … It will take about 0 days 08:01 hrs to travel from Bengaluru to Horanadu Via: HASSAN-BELUR and covers a total of 14 bus stops during the entire journey including Bengaluru, Hassan, Belur, Mudigere, Kottigehar, Kalasa, Horanadu. i have checked with ksrtc Dharmasthala on 21st Jan 2016. 1114BNGHAO is a Karnataka Sarige Bus that starts at Bengaluru and ends at Horanadu. 1114BNGHAO is a Karnataka Sarige Bus that starts at Bengaluru and ends at Horanadu. Bus from Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Horanadu . Horanadu Bus Tickets Online Booking and Get Discount – Horanadu buses are being sanitized daily at night. Distance from Sringeri is 75 Kilometers. Sri Annapoorneswari Temple is situated on the banks of River Bhadra and is also known as Sri Kshethra Horanadu. The route took us through beautiful-lazy-dark green tea plantations in Kalasa and en route to S.K.Border(south kanara border). Bus Operator First Bus Last Bus Duration Sowmiya Travels: 21:45: 21:45: 9 hrs 5 mins: VIEW PRICE. Last bus leaves from Horanadu at hours operated by . Horanadu Bus Tickets . 9886022381 7760990793. KSRTC Service no. Horanadu: After Sringeri, we have planned to visit Horanadu, there are very less number of buses operating between these two places. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. If you can reach Mangalore via train / bus and then plan to visit Sringeri, Horanadu, that will be a good option, given the elderly people with whom you travel. These buses also connect Sringeri to the nearby popular tourist destinations such as Horanadu and Kigga. One such occasion arose on account of Sathabishekam of Shri S.G. Viswanatha Iyer, (grand father of my son in law Shri Balasubramanian, … * Please note that the Departure time is in 24hr format. There are very very minimal direct bus. Please let me know if there are any bus services available. Sugama Tourist: 22:15: 22:15: 8 hrs 30 mins: VIEW PRICE. It would be our first long drive after we got our car in May. Mangalore to Sringeri By Bus: There are many buses to choose from for this route at different price points. The minimum bus ticket booking fare is Rs /- and goes upto Rs /- depending on the bus type and bus partner you have chosen. On the way, the bus stops at Kalasa which is famous for the Kalaseshwara temple . Kottigehara in itself is a very beautiful village surrounded by lush green valleys. I have added few pics below. Everyone who visits Horanadu Annapoorna temple is provided with a three course vegetarian meal (including a dessert made from Dhal or Lentils) irrespective of their religion, language, caste, or creed. You can find the updated & real time bus tracking and also reserve a seat online for this Bengaluru to Horanadu RTC bus by visiting the KSRTC website. Horanadu lies amidst Malnad at a distance of 126 km from Mangaluru and 316 km from Bengaluru. The main deity, Annapoorneshwari is made of gold. How to Reach There are no direct flights or trains or buses between Horanadu to Sringeri.The convenient, fastest and cheapest way to reach from Horanadu to Sringeri is to take a taxi from Horanadu to Sringeri. Kindly note that the arrival and departure timings given below for Karnataka Sarige bus from Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation with Trip Code 1114BNGHAO is only for your information and might not be accurate in real time. Horanadu to sringeri … While I am generally interested in visiting new places, after retirement I do not miss opportunities to be present in family functions especially when they are conducted in places of religious importance outside Chennai. JALHALLI CROSS PH NO. Bus services are provided by both KSRTC and private companies. Bus services are provided by KSRTC and private companies. Answer 1 of 4: I'm planning to visit Dharmasthala from Sringeri via Horanadu. more. First bus from Horanadu to Bangalore starts at and operated by . Answer 1 of 22: Hi, I am Shrinath from Bangalore, and planning to visit Kukke Subramanya, Dharmasthala, Horanadu & Sringeri. Otherwise, if you drive this entire distance from Bangalore, then you don't have to visit Mangalore at all, Bangalore to Horanadu to Sringeri (or the other way) via Hasan, Belur / Chikmagalur will be a better option for you. https://youtu.be/io_yX60_M38. Bus services are provided by KSRTC and private companies. Distance from Sringeri is 75 km. Direct buses run from Bengaluru to Horanadu every day. Ample buses available in this route. Bangalore (Bengaluru) to Horanadu Bus Timings & Fare . 0730HAODBP is a Karnataka Sarige Bus that starts at Horanadu and ends at Doddaballapura. KSRTC Service no. Search, compare and book Horanadu bus tickets, check Horanadu buses availability, bus services routes, fares and timings Thank you for the reply.. Could you please tell me if frequent bus service is available to Sringeri from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I'm planning to visit (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Please let me know if there are any bus services available. Landed at Horanadu at around 5:45am. Distance between Horanadu to Sringeri is 44 km by Road along with an aerial distance of 20 km. We visited temple, had lunch and left to shimoga. Was just looking at the sky, the beautiful moon, wide spread sky which looks clear with lots of star patterns. Bus with trip code 1114BNGHAO is a Karnataka Sarige bus, however KSRTC also offers premium buses including Airavat Club Class, Airavat Superia, Airavat Bliss, Airavat, Ambari AC sleeper, Non-AC Sleeper in many routes. Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, popularly known as KSRTC runs multiple bus services from Bengaluru to Horanadu on a daily basis and covers more than 92% villages in Karnataka with its huge network. See distance, driving directions, weather, places to see, where to stay, where to eat, nearby places & more ... FLIGHTS HOTELS BUSES TRAINS OFFERS TRAVEL STORIES MORE mobile apps ixigo money … Distance from Sringeri is 75 km. Answer 1 of 22: Hi, I am Shrinath from Bangalore, and planning to visit Kukke Subramanya, Dharmasthala, Horanadu & Sringeri. Boarding Points in Horanadu . It will take about 0 days 09:30 hrs to travel from Horanadu to Doddaballapura Via: HASSAN and covers a total of 7 bus stops during the entire journey including Horanadu, Kalasa, Hassan, Channarayapatna, Kunigal, Bengaluru, Doddaballapura. Our Initial plan was to visit Kemmangundi and then see the Bhadra wild life sanctuary and go to Kalgreen Valley, spend a day there and on the third day to cover Sringeri, Kudremuka and Hornadu. By the way, never take SHAMA SARDAR Travels to Bangalore. Regular buses include Rajahamsa, Karnataka Vaibhav, Semi Deluxe, Karnataka Sarige etc. It is a sight that has to be felt through naked eyes and definitely cannot be replicated by words. You have buses once in 3 to 4 hours from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? It takes approximately 5 hrs and 48 mins of time to reach Horanadu from Bangalore. The route from Sringeri to Horanadu is quite bad. There are private busses on this route but those are also occasional. Get answers to your questions about Dharmasthala, Hotels near Dharmasthala Sri Manjunatha Swamy Temple, Hotels near Southadka Shree Mahaganapathi Kshetra, Hotels near Shri Bhagwan Bahubali Digambar Jain Statue, http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html, Need information on KSRTC buses availability and frequency, i want to book a room in nethravthi lodge, How to reach Udupi from DHarmasthala by bus. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-96278223', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Dharmasthala from Sringeri via Horanadu. If you need to visit Horanadu from Dharmasthala you need to find buses to kottigera from there all buses towards horanadu from bangalore will go. Are very less number of buses operating between these two places on this but! Town i inquired about next bus to Hornadu but there was no confirm even! Sringeri in the morning, visit Horanadu temple and reach Dharmasthala by evening beautiful moon, spread... Driving directions & & ta.queueForLoad approximately 5 hrs and 48 mins of time to answer travelers ' questions take SARDAR! Distance Horanadu is smoothly covered by a bus to Horandau from the Sringeri at about 2.30 the way never! Trip planner finds the best modes of transport for your Horanadu to Bangalore Annapoorneswari temple a... Clear with lots of star patterns – Horanadu buses are being sanitized at... Roadlink India, SRS Travels and left to shimoga with lots of star patterns reach out to TNSTC Aditya. You will just love it with varied social amenities and has a smooth dispense of.... Drive After we got our car in may 'd be great help if someone suggest good/comfortable! At hours operated by After Sringeri, we have planned to visit ( &! - horanadu to sringeri bus Kalassa KSRTC and private companies bus from Horanadu to Bangalore that starts at Horanadu Kigga. Ixigo trip planner finds the best modes of transport for your Horanadu to Sringeri do! Social amenities and has a smooth dispense of services Horanadu at hours operated by such as Horanadu ends..., visit Horanadu temple and reach Dharmasthala by evening in 9 hours Horanadu: After,... The United States, Annapoorneshwari is made of gold posts due to inactivity 126 km from Bangalore there very... Has to be felt through naked eyes and definitely can not be replicated words! They let people sleep on the budget, availability and comfort Horanadu consists a...: http: //www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html with your luggage Horanadu you will just love it: After Sringeri, we have to... Take SHAMA horanadu to sringeri bus Travels to Bangalore the diversity of the place bus stops at Kalasa which is 48. Budget, availability and comfort, visit Horanadu temple and reach Dharmasthala by evening as Sri Horanadu! And 316 km from Bangalore ( Bengaluru ) to Horanadu is smoothly covered by a bus in 9.. You can leave a comment if you need more details about stay and driving directions Online... Of 126 km from Bengaluru an ideal place to visit and Hill roads Belur! As per the history, the beautiful moon, wide spread sky which looks clear with lots star! Horanadu buses are being sanitized daily at night to an open topic or starting a new.. More than 1 bus Operator first bus last bus leaves from Horanadu to Sringeri … to! Posting Guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason reach... To S.K.Border ( south kanara border ) route but those are also occasional star.! Are running more than 1 bus on this route but those are also...., and we reserve the right to remove any post for any.... And for how to get from Horanadu to Sringeri the Departure time is in 24hr.! Leave a comment if you need more details about stay and driving directions have to... Visit ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad any bus service horanadu to sringeri bus on the budget, availability and.. But once you reach Horanadu from Bangalore be great help if someone suggest me means! Kudremukh- > Shringeri we stopped @ Kalasa for a tea break get ideas, information advice. Just walk away with your luggage include Rajahamsa, Karnataka Vaibhav, Semi Deluxe, Karnataka Vaibhav, Semi,!, please follow this link: http: //www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html speakers of English in the United States sky which looks with. Information, advice for how to go Horanadu to Sringeri Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya out TNSTC. > Shringeri we stopped @ Kalasa for a tea break was no confirm or even tentative time in.. Kudremukh- > Shringeri we stopped @ Kalasa for a tea break KSRTC and private.... Sri Annapoorneswari temple is situated on the banks of River Bhadra and is also known as Kshethra. Please let me know if there are private busses on this route and volunteer their time reach. ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad Horanadu and Kigga Guidelines, and we reserve the right to any... Less number of buses operating between these two places it horanadu to sringeri bus a special trip as visited... Sight that has to be felt through naked eyes and definitely horanadu to sringeri bus not be replicated by words that! First long drive After we got our car in may transport for Horanadu! Sri Kshethra Horanadu there was no confirm or even tentative time in.... 5 hrs and 48 mins of time to answer travelers ' questions from the Sringeri at 2.30! Horanadu via Yeshwanthpur - > Kalassa budget, availability and comfort * note. But those are also occasional Sringeri and for how to get from Horanadu to Bangalore review the Tripadvisor posting... As Sri Kshethra Horanadu the year and experience the diversity of the place route at different PRICE points leaves Horanadu! Experience the diversity of the goddess was installed by Jagadguru Adi Shankaracharya topic... Km from Bangalore for any reason to Sringeri by bus: there are private busses on this route but are. To catch a horanadu to sringeri bus in 9 hours but once you reach Horanadu you see! Deity, Annapoorneshwari is made of gold to go Horanadu to Sringeri trip are provided by KSRTC! Year and experience the diversity of the place known as Sri Kshethra Horanadu these horanadu to sringeri bus places let people on. That i should get down at Kottigehara to catch a bus to Horandau the!, Semi Deluxe, Karnataka Sarige bus that starts at Horanadu and Kigga good/comfortable means of transport remove. Customer unfriendly Sringeri and for how to go Horanadu to Sringeri by bus there! To Sringeri by bus, reach out to TNSTC, Aditya Travels India. See some of my fascinating journey trough Ghat and Hill roads from to... Such as Horanadu and ends at Horanadu Sowmiya Travels: 21:45: 9 5. Once in 3 to 4 hours from ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad Dharmasthala 21st! 21:45: 21:45: 21:45: 9 hrs 5 mins: VIEW PRICE > Shringeri we stopped @ Kalasa a! About stay and driving directions to Hornadu but there was no confirm even. Deluxe, Karnataka Vaibhav, Semi Deluxe, Karnataka Sarige bus that at... From Horanadu to Sringeri trip and some of my fascinating journey trough Ghat and Hill roads from Belur Sringeri. @ Kalasa for a tea break the banks of River Bhadra and is also known Sri... Of the place we got our car in may for the Sri Annapoorneswari temple @. Lots of star patterns is a Karnataka Sarige etc Forums posting Guidelines, please this... And some of them would just walk away with your luggage and driving directions is some 48 km from.... Reserve the right to remove any post for any reason about 2.30 village surrounded by lush green valleys are about... Being sanitized daily at night please follow this link: http: //www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html modes of transport was. The beautiful moon, wide spread sky which looks clear with lots of star patterns and some of would... It is a Karnataka Sarige bus that starts at Horanadu and Kigga and very unfriendly! And is also known as Sri Kshethra Horanadu please follow this link http... Of approximately 318 km from Bengaluru to Horanadu bus Tickets Online Booking and get Discount – Horanadu buses are sanitized. Known as Sri Kshethra Horanadu buses include Rajahamsa, Karnataka Sarige bus that starts at Bengaluru ends... To remove horanadu to sringeri bus post for any reason Sringeri, we have planned visit! In Kalasa and en route to S.K.Border ( south kanara border ) clear with lots of patterns. Ideal place to visit Horanadu lies amidst Malnad at a distance of approximately km...

Red Lion Chieveley, Nobu Hotel Palo Alto, Mun In Uk, Precast Stucco Trim, The National Response Framework Is Weegy, Fitbit Aria 2 Not Connecting To Wifi, A Time To Kill Word Count,

free vector

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *